Monday, February 28, 2011

I Know I'm Home.

See these wonderful children?


They make me feel like the greatest celebrity since Amy Adams after I've been gone. The first sighting induces a cheer that would put crazed sports fans to shame. "Mom! Maahh-uuuum! You're finally baaaack!"

See this strapping specimen?


I know my feelings for this man have been made quite clear, but I wanted to clarify so there'd be no confusion. I love him. He loves me. Of this I have no doubt. When I was too tired to move today (from my weekend of shuffling around airports and no sleep -- not from worship, which I thrive on), he made dinner, did some laundry, and didn't judge me when I homeschooled the kiddos from bed. What a guy.

That's it for today. It's good to be home. No matter where that may be, I'll know I'm home when I see their faces and feel their arms around me.

1 comment:

Tammy said...

Awwwe...Shaa. :)