Saturday, February 12, 2011

The Big Day




Today, Ellie girl is nine. Wow. The party is over, the guests have gone, and I am sitting on the couch listening to music with Little Drummer Boy next to me. He, of course is playing a game while giving me a play by play of each level he beats.

Ellie's friends began arriving on time, with the exception of Ana and Alisha. They came early (thank the Lord) to help me finish setting up. The Around the World Party was a success.

Yesterday, I realized that I didn't have a cake. Oh no.
I led worship for Master's Commission chapel (and oh my goodness it was so so wonderful), finished by lunchtime and called Biker Man to check in on preparations.

He informed me that someone had just given us three cakes. Three. And a variety of cupcakes.

Now, isn't our God great?

So here are some photos of our Ellie's party.






1 comment:

Tammy said...

Looks like it was a success!! And I love your little boy's TEXAS costume...great hat! :) Love ya!! Thanks for sharing those special moments with us.