Sunday, February 27, 2011

God Wanted Today To Happen

I never tour with my Master's Commission students. I get them ready, practice, rehearse and prepare them to worship on the road.

Yesterday, I got to meet them in Denver, Colorado. They had an extended worship service at Dakota Ridge Assembly this morning.

Once I knew I was going, the Lord started preparing my heart for the time of worship I would be leading. He spoke to me about His love over them.

"Rise up, My love, and come away."

These were the words ringing over and over in my spirit as I prepared and prayed over this time of worship.

And God brought it. He took over. This morning was so amazing, not just in what Jesus spoke over His church, but in the freedom and heartfelt unity that was present from the moment I walked in. Our XMC students were prayed up and ready to lead worship. They were excellent, and some of the tour team performed "Pop Culture", a human video that targets the take over of our young people from godliness to self gratification.

I enjoyed meeting Pastor Martin and Pastor Paul. Pastor Shawn Reine I already knew, but it was so good to connect with him and his wife Amy.

I look forward to returning one day to Littleton, Colorado to worship with them again.

2 comments:

Tammy said...

God DOES bring it!! :)

ellie and me said...

Oh, yeah!! He definitely had a plan for that morning! I was just there to be part of what He is already doing in that church. So wonderful!