Sunday, February 6, 2011

He's just not that impressed

A couple posts ago, I blogged about Wonder Woman. I was perusing my blog page tonight, and Little Drummer Boy caught a glimpse of the picture.
"Is that Wonder Woman?"
"Yes, it is."
"Why does she have stuff coming off her bracelets?"
"That's the bullets she's hitting away."
"Can we look at her doing that stuff? Like a video?" He looked up at me, and my mind went immediately to Lynda Carter and my childhood dreams of beating up bad guys and looking as cool as Diana.
"Sure," I said, going straight to youtube.

We looked through a couple boring tributes, and then hit gold.



I was reliving the thrill of the Lasso of Truth and the spinning, spinning, spinning that made her change complete (but somehow not dizzy).
I was sure Little Drummer Boy was going to say what I was already thinking, how cool is this?

He just had one question.
"Does she just always change into her bathing suit?"

No comments: