Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Change

"...but I know (oh-oh-oh-eeww-oooohhh) a chaaaange's gonna come."

When I feel God stirring in my heart, and an increasing discomfort in my soul, I know He's preparing me for a change.

I'm not sure what this change will entail, I just know a change is in the air.

A change of sceneryphoto © 2007 Kevin Dooley | more info (via: Wylio)



CHANGE:
verb
alter, make/become different, adjust, adapt, amend, modify, revise, refine; reshape, refashion, redesign, restyle, revamp, rework, remodel, reorganize, reorder; vary, transform, transfigure, transmute, metamorphose, evolve; informal tweak, doctor, rejig;

I especially love the definition of METAMORPHOSIS. TRANSFORMATION.

God makes everything new.

"Behold, I will do a new thing, now it shall spring forth; shall you not know it? I will even make a road in the wilderness and rivers in the desert." ~Isaiah 43:10

More on this later. But let me add that sometimes God doesn't change our surroundings or our circumstances.

He changes our perspective.

2 comments:

Dumasa2b said...

Amen..

Kraig said...

Kari...you are too school for cool!