Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Experience Week


Starting yesterday, our Master's Commission (XMC) embarked on the yearly event known as "Experience Week".

To the uninformed, "XPWeek" is a week-long event for high school seniors and juniors interested in coming to Master's Commission.

It's like Master's Commission on steroids.

It's amaaaaazing.

Last night was the first night "Burger Bash" to welcome the new students. We had a time of worship, acoustic style, under the open sky as the sun was setting.

I just wanted to continue worshiping all night. Actually, I wanted to jump up and touch Heaven. To soar into the clouds reaching until I could feel Jesus' hands grasping mine.

I don't know if it was the simplicity of coming ready to enter into God's presence without pretense, or the expectancy of all the students who came ready to receive this week, but I felt an anointing like I haven't felt in awhile.

If last night is any indication of how this week will develop, these students are in for the ride of their lives. God is bringing them on a journey to discover their callings, and in the process, if XMC is right for them.

I can't wait to watch it unfold!!

No comments: