Monday, January 2, 2012

Focusing On What Matters

I have been listening and listening to new songs lately.
Mostly because I'm getting ready to launch into January, the month of practice practice practice.
With XMC students.
Preparing them for Tour.

So, I have been immersing myself in new worship music.
My friend Kristin, from CFNI, has been very helpful.
So have my students.

This is my favorite song of the moment.
One of them.
I have quite a few right now.
But this song is incredible.
It focuses on what matters most in our lives.
The blood of Christ.
Without it, there would be no salvation. No hope for eternity.

God is faithful, by Whom you were called
into the fellowship of His Son, Jesus Christ our Lord."
(1 Corinthians 1:9)

Jesus is the only PROOF we need that God is faithful!!

Enjoy "Blood So Beautiful" written by Jonathan Lewis.

No comments: