Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Back In Town



Ellie took this picture with her ipod.
Her ipod.
I remember when I got my first camera, at the ripe old age of 13.
It didn't take pictures this clear.

Or this:

She took this over the summer in Colorado.

My daughter amazes me.
We have been constantly ministering, being gone on the road, in a different town every day, sleeping in a different bed every night.
She never complains.

I guess it's an adventure for both Ellie and Drummer Boy.
They get to meet new people, and see God transform lives, while experiencing all sorts of new sights, sounds, smells and cultures.
And that's just going to other States in the U.S.A.
Wait until they get out of the country.

It's going to be awesome.
We are carriers of God's glory, to cover the earth with His presence.

Keep us in your prayers. We have a fundraiser this Saturday to raise money for No Compromise International, our new God-planned ministry. Vance will be going to Kenya in January, Mexico and Guatemala in March, and all four of us will be going to Papua New Guinea and Australia in April.
I can't wait to see what pictures Ellie decides to take then.
It's so exciting!

No comments: