Friday, September 9, 2011

Two And A Half Weeks Later

I know, I know.

I have been gone from the blog world for over two weeks.

Again, living life with no time to blog about it.

That's a good thing. For me, anyway.

We have commenced school, Master's Commission (XMC),
and getting back into the flow at Crossroads.

So much has been happening, but the BIG news on the home front is:
We are launching a full-time ministry!
I will devote an entire post to this later on.

Most recently, Drummer Boy lost another tooth.
Here is the video I did of this monumental occasion.
(Disclaimer: Drummer Boy's method for tooth-pulling was not my first choice. It was something he had heard about and wanted to try. Could not talk him out of it.)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad you got the video to work. It's a keeper!

ellie and me said...

He was way too excited about the blood. Eww.