Wednesday, January 12, 2011

In Our Midst






Tonight, I led a night of worship in Ville Platte, Louisiana. If you don't know where that is, it's north of Lafayette. A small town, a small church, with a youth group of HUGE hearts. Pastor Chad Davis from New Life Assembly called me a few weeks ago, and asked if I could come lead a night of worship for his students in January. They will be doing this every month, building upon what they've been doing weekly, what we did tonight, and hopefully it will grow to include more than just youth, and more than just this one church. It's really exciting!

All I can say is, God had a plan tonight! We worshiped with no time limitations, or order of service, and it was wonderful. I had the amazing privilege of praying with some young ladies who definitely have the call of God on their lives!! Bo, our drummer, and Lee Blakney (that's right!) got to pray with some guys as well.

The word for tonight I kept hearing was "I joy over you. I long to tell you the secrets of My heart." My prayer is that these students keep pressing in to hear what the Father has in store for them. New Life students, I hope to see you at Hungry Retreat in March!!
I posted some pics of tonight. We will be doing this again, for sure!





1 comment:

Carolyn said...

Hey Kari, It is so good to hear that there are still churchs who worship with no time limits and no order of service. Holy Spirit led, how I long for that again....Love ya Carolyn