Wednesday, February 1, 2012

I'm not going to lie, I've got butterflies.


Okay. Most of you know we started a non-profit, No Compromise International, back in September.

We are overwhelmed by the support and encouragement we have received in our start up process.
For real. Overwhelmed.

Back in September, our worship pastor, Coy Watson (prolific and insanely gifted songwriter) approached me about doing a night of worship to raise awareness about NCI, and take up a love offering during the event.

Well, that night is tonight.


I've led multiple times.
I've taught on worship, and the heart of a worshiper.
But tonight Biker Man and I are presenting to our home church the vision God has given us.
(Well, Biker Man is. He's the one speaking before the love offering. I'm just worshiping and inviting others to do the same.)
This is the call God laid on my husband's heart when we got home last summer.
He had a burning bush experience with the Almighty.
And our family will never be the same.

(Did I mention he just got back Saturday night from Kenya?
He was there for 10 days with the team from Crossroads and our wonderful pastor, Jeff Ables.
I will be posting pictures of that trip soon.)

But back to this evening...
Pray for us.
Pray for the Holy Spirit to grip hearts.
For the conviction and love of God to change lives.
For us to only say what God wants us to say.

1 comment:

AMY FOREMAN said...

IT'S GOING TO BE AN AWESOME NIGHT!!