Thursday, January 28, 2010

Long time, no post.

I really must apologize to the 10 (maybe that many) readers of my blog. As you can see, it's been a little while between blog posts.
Of course, much has happened. I've been working with XMC (that's our church's Master's Commission program) every week, and leading worship, painting, teaching voice and piano lessons, running around after my children (and husband makes 3), cooking, yada, yada, yada.
My life is full. I am extremely blessed. I don't say that in a religious or off-handed manner. Like when someone asks you how you're doing, and you say in the habitual cheerleader churchgoing response, "I'm BLESSED!!"
Really.
I am fully aware of what I deserve. And what I don't.
Everything in my life right now proves the grace of God. I don't deserve any of it.
He loves me. Jesus truly loves me. With no strings attached.
(Also, I finally re-joined the Bible study group with Ma Belle and our book is "Crazy Love" by Francis Chan. I had my students in XMC read it and write a report on it this year. If you haven't had the chance to be blown away by this page turner, read it.)
I'm back and trying to keep this up. Thanks for reading.

1 comment:

Jodie | Velour said...

I love Crazy Love. I finished it about 2 weeks ago and I am different because of it... and I never want to be the same again.